At the time of enrollment to Aadhar card EID number(Enrollment number ) will be issued to the applicant. This is used as further reference in order to avail Aadhar card. If in case you forgot or lost your Enrollment number you can get it from UIDAI official website. Aadhar card is used as proof of address hence this is the most important document, if in case you lost your Aadhar card nothing to worry. Aadhar holders now have facility to retrieve your Aadhar card number from UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) official website. Along with the prior information to get lost or forgot Aadhar card number or enrollment number you will find complete process here to fetch details.
aadhar card number or Enrolment id number forgot or lost:
What we Required for aadhar card or enrollment id number forgot.
2. Registered mobile number or E-mail id ( if your mobile number or Email Id is not registered to aadhar card at the time of enrollment please click here for mobile number and Email ID registration to aadhar)
(Note: If you want to know Enrollment number or Aadhar Card Number but your mobile number and email id not registered or registered one lost then you need to visit aadhar enrollment center otherwise first register your email id by sending request through post after that you can able know enrolment number or aadhar card number online)
Follow this Procedure to get aadhar card number or enrolment id number.
1. Go to official website http://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
2. Select option whatever you need to know * aadhar No (UID) or * Enroment No (EID)
3. Enter your name
4. Enter registered E-mail id or mobile number
Also Read: If Not Registered Email Id or Mobile Number
5. Enter security code and click on Get OTP
6. After getting one time password to your registered mobile number or E-mail Id
7. Enter received OTP and click on verify OTP
Then you will get selected one in the beginning that is aadhar No (UID) or Enroment No (EID)
If aadhar Number or enrolment Nummber forgot method1
You can easily understand by seeing these images
Step1 if forgot aadhar No (UID) or Enrolment No (EID)
- Select which number you want to know
- Fill up you details as same as the UID or EID
- Then click on OTP
Step2 if aadhar No or Enrolment No forgot
- After above step completed you will get one time password to your registered mobile number or email id whatever you giving in the above step.
- Enter received OTP below and then verify OTP
- Now you will get the Aadhar Number or Enrolment Number to your registered mobile number or Email id whatever you given information.
Video for How to get Aadhar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID) if forgot
- watch this video you can understand easily
(Note:If you need to know extra information or any doubts regarding this aadhar card forgot or lost please post a comment)
- aadhar card download
- aadhar card mobile number Registration
- aadhar card status
- Updated aadhar card status
- aadhar card Update or Correction
- aadhar card customer care